[SURBL-Discuss] SURBL meeting at Linuxworld expo in Boston?

William Stearns wstearns at pobox.com
Fri Oct 22 23:06:15 CEST 2004

Good afternoon, Justin, all,

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Justin Mason wrote:

> Theo Van Dinter writes:
> > On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 11:43:56AM -0400, Chris Santerre wrote:
> > > LinuxWorldexpo.com is Feb 14-17 in Boston, MA. Any hope of having a mini
> > > SURBL/SARE meeting? Just to meet face to face.
> >
> > There's (probably) also the Spam Conference at MIT in January (it's always a
> > last minute thing).  Hey, it was only -7 degrees last year... ;)
>
> It was bracing! seriously, that kind of weather is great fun for a SoCal
> resident like myself.  I'd almost forgotten what cold felt like ;)
>
> > I wasn't planning to goto LWE, but I'd be likely to swing by to meet
> > folks if there's enough people going.
>
> I'd be unlikely to make it -- transcontinental trips aren't so easy to get
> unless there's a spam-related conference at the other end :(

	Why don't we plan to meet before/after the spam conference
instead, then?
	Cheers,
	- Bill

        "Open source code is not guaranteed nor does it come with a
warranty."
        -- the Alexis de Tocqueville Institute
        "I guess that's in contrast to proprietary software, which comes
with a money-back guarantee, and free on-site repairs if any bugs are
found."
        -- Rary
(Courtesy of Dr. Greg Wettstein <greg at wind.enjellic.com>)