Fwd: Re: [SURBL-Discuss] Re: Non-SA URIBLs no longer hitting with SA 3.0.1

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Mon Oct 25 01:28:24 CEST 2004

On Sun, Oct 24, 2004 at 02:25:18PM -0700, Jeff Chan wrote:
> > header    URIBL_JP_SURBL eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_JP_SURBL')
> Change this to 'body'
>
> bug 3734: uridnsbl rules work on body data, not header data, so change
> the rule type from header to body

Yeah, sorry about that.  We're still cleaning up parts of 3.0 which weren't
quite clean & shiny when it came out.

The change should really have been put in the 3.0.1 release announcement,
but ... :(

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Problem solving under linux has never been the circus that it is under