[SURBL-Discuss] free host: greatnow.com

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Mon Oct 25 06:50:22 CEST 2004

On Friday, October 22, 2004, 3:57:47 PM, Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Friday, October 22, 2004, 11:28:13 AM, Chris Santerre wrote:
>>>From: Jeff Chan [mailto:jeffc at surbl.org]

>>>This was the most recent discussion I could find.  It doesn't
>>>seem to mention actually using the jayallen data in WS, though I
>>>might have missed a message:

>> Fine. Removed. A known blog spammer host gets one FP and we remove then all.
>> Done.

> Chris,
> Instead of withdrawing the list can you give us a chance to
> review it?

Chris,
If you put the file back up with a non-used name, I can turn it
into a test SURBL for people to try.  After testing and debugging
we could look at adding it to a list.  The broader the testing,
the better the results.

I usually put up new lists for people to test as widely as
possible before turning them live.