[SURBL-Discuss] Surbl Headers?

Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr
Mon Oct 25 14:39:08 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Monday, October 25, 2004, 12:45:20 AM, Thomas Kinghorn wrote:
>
>>>From: Jeff Chan [mailto:jeffc at surbl.org]
>

>>>where  OB_URI_RBL  is the default name of a SURBL rule.  Will
>>>that work for you?  If not you may be able to use exim or some
>>>other mail processing utility to look for headers like that and
>>>add other headers more to your liking.
>

>>I am looking along the lines at, for example,
>

>>Will look at exim for this.
>

> Messages like those can be fed back to the sending MTA, but I
> don't know if SpamAssassin can do that.  It seems like more of
> a receiving MTA function.  Perhaps someone else can answer that.

This is a filter issue, not a SURBL issue.

My filter doesn't do that, for some reasons, e.g., some domains appear on more
than one SURBL list, and I stop checking when I found one hit and the score is
high enough. But everything found is logged.

You should contact developpers of your filter and ask them for the feature you want.

Best

JM

  Jose Marcio MARTINS DA CRUZ           Tel. :(33) 01.40.51.93.41
  Ecole des Mines de Paris              http://j-chkmail.ensmp.fr
  60, bd Saint Michel                http://www.ensmp.fr/~martins
  75272 - PARIS CEDEX 06      mailto:Jose-Marcio.Martins at ensmp.fr