[SURBL-Discuss] Spamassassin and SpamCopURI

Fred tech2 at i-is.com
Tue Oct 26 18:40:29 CEST 2004

Frank Tore Johansen wrote:
> Unfortunatedly I don't get hits on RBL checks anymore.  I verified
> this by forwarding a mail with a verified listed domain (in
> ws.surbl.org and multi.surbl.org).  I'm not using spamc/spamd.  (And
> all the non-RBL checks still work fine.)

Which version of Net::DNS do you have?

> Any ideas on how I go about figuring out why RBL checks turned
> themselves off on the upgrade?  How can I get any kind of debug log?

run spamassassin --lint -D and pay close attention to the output.  If DNS is
working this output will tell you this.  If it's not working, this will tell
you that too!  It might even tell you what you need to do to get it working.

I would have to recommend upgrading to 3.0.1 and join the bandwagon, most of
us are really happy with the changes.

Frederic Tarasevicius
Internet Information Services, Inc.
http://www.i-is.com/