[SURBL-Discuss] possible blacklist source

Michele Neylon :: Blacknight Solutions michele at blacknightsolutions.com
Wed Oct 27 08:48:21 CEST 2004

discuss-bounces at lists.surbl.org wrote:
>> Catherine Hampton's SpamBouncer has a zillion blacklisted domains:
>>
>>   http://www.spambouncer.org/webdev/downloads/beta.shtml
>
> What's the listing policy? That would be my first question.

Exactly. If it isn't "sane" then it can do more damage than good

> Good coverage of spam domains is only part of what you seek
> for in a blacklist, a near zero FP rate is another, maybe
> even more important consideration.

In a business environment an FP can cause more headaches than allowing a
spam through...

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd
Hosting, co-location & domains
http://www.blacknight.ie/
Tel. +353 59 9137101

--
Email scanned by Blacknight for viruses and dangerous content.
Visit http://www.blacknight.ie for more information