[SURBL-Discuss] In support of Project Honeypot [Scanned]

Wed Oct 27 15:20:11 CEST 2004

I also signed up but haven't implemented the code yet. I have to open up a
small hole in my security to do it. I haven't decided if I want to do that
yet. Mainly because I'm lazy and rather not walk over to the firewall ;)

--Chris
(My power to misspell is only overshadowed by my lack of stick handling
ability)