[SURBL-Discuss] In support of Project Honeypot

Wed Oct 27 16:48:08 CEST 2004

Is there an antispam hall of fame? Eric should be in it ;)
(Along with SA devs of course!)

*snip*

>I think you misunderstand Project Honeypot.  It is as open and
>noncommercial as SpamCop.  I fully believe that the people doing
>it are trying to go after spammers in a potentially very effective
>and relatively open way.  And they're making a definite effort to
>share their data.
>
>I know some of the people working on this project and I
>can tell you they're whitehats.

Thanks for clearing this up Jeff. I guess I'll have to get up out of my
chair and move my lazy butt to inplement this today :)

--Chris
(?)