[SURBL-Discuss] In support of Project Honeypot

Thu Oct 28 15:48:54 CEST 2004

*snip*

Oh no! It's worse then we thought! They aren't spammers, or spam helpers.
They are lawyers! ;)

J/K. I remember seeing the video on the MIT site from the conference. Its a
very good idea. Which is why I'm one of the 50. But I don't get much
traffic. I need to get a few more sites setup.

--Chris (The curse has been reversed!)