[SURBL-Discuss] LT02.NET

Fred tech2 at i-is.com
Fri Oct 29 04:47:53 CEST 2004

> First, we're not an open relay database.  Our concern is spam URI
> domains.

I know this, I'm on your side but it's this type of activity that helps to
show what kind of company we are dealing with here.

> Regarding listrak.com, I whitelisted it, probably because it
> appeared in newsletters from legitimate companies.

That's what I'm looking for, I might have come across harsh it was a day of
things getting under my skin!  Politics have my blood going!

> I'm interested in seeing examples of spam and ham mentioning
> these domains.

I'm sure I saved this so I'll be able to produce it when I get to work on
Friday!
It was sent to the owner of the company I work for and I know for sure he
did not opt in.