[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Please sanity check sa.surbl.org announcement

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sun Oct 31 14:10:31 CET 2004

On Sunday, April 11, 2004, 12:29:43 AM, Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> Also, it would be better from our perspective if we could get multiple
> RBL results from a single query to reduce overhead.  Any of multiple A
> (like NJABL, SBL/XBL, or SORBS), bitmask A (like OPM or RBL+), or
> multiple TXT (like SBL/XBL) would probably not be too hard to support
> (Justin?).

Dooh, I think I just realized you were asking whether multiple
RBLs could be supported from a single query inside SA, and not
whether we could combine the lists on the RBL side.  Pardon my
misinterpretation if that was your original meaning.

Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc at surbl.org-nospam
http://www.surbl.org/