[SURBL-Discuss] Trouble installing SpamCopURI-0.09

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sun Oct 31 14:10:36 CET 2004

On Sunday, April 11, 2004, 5:16:35 PM, Ed Kasky wrote:
> At 3:36pm -0700 4/11/04, Jeff Chan wrote:

>>it looks to me like it may be
>>an incompatibility between Storable versions.  Can you try updating
>>your p5-Storable from CPAN?

> That seems to have solved it!!  I updated Storable via cpan and both
> test and install ran fine.

> I will start to watch for hits....

> thanks!!!!

Glad to help!  Please let us know how things go.  You may want to
try the alternate list sa.surbl.org also:

  http://www.surbl.org/

Note however that we will probably be changing the name of sa to
something like sb or ws in the near future at the request of some
SpamAssassin folks to reduce some potential confusion about the
origins of the RBL.  We're just trying to settle on a new name.
I suppose we should pick one soon.

Jeff Chan
mailto:jeffc at surbl.org
http://www.surbl.org/