[SURBL-Discuss] To MUNGE to not to MUNGE

David Hooton david.hooton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 02:08:32 CEST 2004

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 10:52:38 -0400 , Chris Santerre
<csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com> wrote:
> I agree

I disagree, this only takes into account the SA implementation of
SURBL and does not take into account other peoples implementations
which may still block on body text.

While I agree that it is good practice not to filter mailing lists,
some people still do or do not have the ability not to.

I think munging is still a good practice and ensures that the maximum
possible number of people are able to contribute to all threads on
this list.  It really doesn't take much effort to copy and paste the
munged domain into a text editor and remove the munging if you have
trouble reading it normally.
--
Regards,

David Hooton