[SURBL-Discuss] To MUNGE to not to MUNGE

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed Sep 1 15:58:17 CEST 2004

whitelist desn't mean what it means for other lists. In SURBL it simply
means if some nut puts it into SURBL, it won't matter. The WL will remove
it. So it's just never added. There are LOTS of times we remove domain names
but don't whitelist. Just in case they return to spamming.

And removal of domains usually takes 2-3 "Major players" (LOL I like that.
But I'm just a loud mouth, no bigger then the rest of the submitters, just
heard from more often ;)  Weee!) Not really a policy, we just like to be
sure.

More then once, one of us has thought something should be removed, only to
find quite the opposite from other submitters.

And MUNGED might as well go along with Top posting. Do what makes you feel
good.....unless it might get you fired :)

When I retype htings I automungew because ofp my phat fingers.

--Chris