[SURBL-Discuss] To MUNGE to not to MUNGE

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Wed Sep 1 14:31:06 CEST 2004

Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote to SURBL Discussion list:

> Keep in mind that some people DO work and try to helo out with
> antispam, but are bound to filters that are applied, for example since
> their ISP does this, or simply as its for some 'company policy'. I
> would suggest to keep using the -MUNGED, if not, dont be surprised
> that people will miss your postings...

I wouldn't be surprised if people miss postings *anyway*, regardless of
the level of munging we impart on poor spams. As stated earlier (and by
others), we don't munge *other* equally damning components of spams, so
why munge domains?

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon