[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist Please

Kris Deugau kdeugau at vianet.ca
Wed Sep 1 17:05:25 CEST 2004

Raymond Dijkxhoorn wrote:
> Uh?!
>
> flowgo, please look them up ...

On the other hand, a *LOT* of home-user ISP subscribers VERY *VERY*
specifically signed up for their...  output.  For a variety of other
reasons I've had to whitelist them for users anyway in a number of
cases, but they *are* providing a service that people have signed up
for.

I'd /dev/null them at the MTA if I had my choice (they *can* usually be
identified at that level;  never mind SA scoring and SURBL hits!), but
as an ISP mail administrator I have to grit my teeth and put up with
them.  :(

-kgd
Hates the cutesy "Spam your friends with our really bad jokes" sites, we
does.
--
Get your mouse off of there!  You don't know where that email has been!