[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist Please

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Sep 2 10:19:04 CEST 2004

Uh...I'm confused. So you did or did not whitelist all of these. I would
have thought that this one link would have been enough. Confused :)

Flogo sucks donkey doughnuts. HOWEVER there are lusers who sign up for it. I
would not list them. But some of these other domains, I would list.

euniverse is not squeeky clean.

--Chris