[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Applying SURBL against blog comment spammers

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Sep 2 10:36:29 CEST 2004

Hell I'm feeling a little saucy this morning so lets mull this over. This
goes against Jeff's thoughts. But if they are spamming, then just add them
to SURBL. Does it matter if they spam email or blogs? To me, not really.
Adding them to the regular SURBL is sure to cause them some pain.

Legit domains still get removed.

SO I say, go ahead and add them. However I would like to see an example of a
spam'd blog. I've never seen one.

--Chris