[SURBL-Discuss] Proposing a greylist

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Sep 2 15:08:02 CEST 2004

Before reading the other new posts in this thread, I have to say one big
"Hell Yeah!" to this. It's kind of what I meant, and I assumed everyone
thought the same. I shouldn't have done that.

Yes anyone added to an unclasified MUST be VERY spammy! and have legit hits.
I'm not talking about someone who may have purchased a bad list, or got
screwed by a marketer one time. an unclasified domain still has to hit
everything that would put it on a blacklist.

--Chris (Une Rafale De Tubes!)