[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Applying SURBL against blog comment spammers

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Thu Sep 2 15:16:46 CEST 2004

I'm working, (OK two crazed ninjas are working) on something for the SURBL
guys to make "chasing it up" MUCH easier. But you already reinforce what I
thought. These are the same groups, so lets hurt them even more.

There are sooooo many great antispam projects going around, getting them to
work together is like...what was that quote.......herding cats.

--Chris