[SURBL-Discuss] Proposing a greylist

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Thu Sep 2 14:29:05 CEST 2004

Chris Santerre wrote to 'SURBL Discussion list':

> I say that can be determined after testing the list in general. But for now,
> mutli is no no. :)
>
> Now, lets say for giggles Jeff says, "OK I agree to test this theory."
> Uh....how do we submit to it? Where is it?

Well, if there isn't an obvious choice to "where", I'll officially
volunteer to host this on our network, since I'm all for this. :-) We're
already running rbldnsd, so it would be easy for me, and I have plenty
of resources.

Submit domains to uc at sasknow.com ; I can give a small number of other
testers and hand-checkers IMAP/webmail access as needed, and a web-based
submit could be brought about in short order, if necessary.

Then, I'd just need a forward CNAME from uc.surbl.org to
mail.sasknow.com.

> And who took my screwdrivers from
> my basement?

Sorry. Had to hammer in a nail.

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon