[SURBL-Discuss] "Unconfirmed" list proof-of-concept

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Fri Sep 3 14:13:14 CEST 2004

All,

I'm *really* glad to see all of the lively discussion going on here
regarding the grey list / uc idea. That alone, I think, speaks to the
potential of such an idea. However, as Raymond and Jeff have both
pointed out, they're not at all keen on including this in the SURBL
project itself, and want to keep mailing list traffic down.

I respect that. I also still think there's a lot of merit to the UC
list. I'd like to protect SURBL's interests, and make the new list
happen. So, I'd encourage anyone interested in the grey list / uc idea
to contact me off-list at <ryan at sasknow.com> so we can get organized,
move forward, and also respect the wishes of the fine surbl.org folks.

Cheers!
- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon