[SURBL-Discuss] whitelist: cooleremail.com and icebase.net?

David Hooton david.hooton at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 12:55:47 CEST 2004

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 18:39:02 -0700, Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org> wrote:
> >>  http://www.cooleremail.com/aboutus_spam.shtml
>
> > I have read this, and understand that they know they have to publish
> > this information as a matter of PR
>
> Indeed.  It's also possible for spammers to put out such pages
> as camoflauge.

Kind of hat I was saying :)

> This company claims to be a member of Bonded Sender, which
> perhaps helps somewhat if true.

Well I guess only time will tell how responsible they are, I've
unlisted them, if they wind up back in our traps I think we should
retain the option to re-list

We have no record of any of their mail in our HAM corpus (over a gig
of text) so I'm still slightly sceptical of their hat colour.
--
Regards,

David Hooton