[SURBL-Discuss] Domain age

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Mon Sep 6 00:55:02 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I added some experimental code to GetURI to automatically determine the
age of a domain, which works for about 99.2% of the domains I've seen in
SURBL, and, with a little bit of gaussian math, the results are fricken'
*amazing* for classification!

Unfortunately, I need a way to be able to do this without violating
registry whois terms of service, because they don't allow automated
queries, "except as reasonably required to register and update domains"
or somesuch...

Any ideas?

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon