[SURBL-Discuss] fp hsc news dot com

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Mon Sep 6 17:12:14 CEST 2004

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 16:49:40 +0200, Jose Marcio Martins da Cruz wrote:
> OK ! But their invitations were sent only to people who, by some means,
> were in the address book of their sales people. You should note that :
>
> - for some reason you probably had some professional contact with them
> in the past.

Definitely not - I'd never even heard of them before. I'd be curious to
know who they got my address from.

> I don't think you should consider they use a "dubious method". This is a
> very serious company.

However reputable they may be, sending out unsolicited subscription
invitations counts as dubious in my book. That and the very recent whois
registration prompted me to submit the domain.

An established company with questionable e-mail practices - perfect
candidates for the proposed "greylist" IMO.

John.

--
-- Over 2400 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com
-- Translate your technical documents and web pages    - www.tradoc.fr