[SURBL-Discuss] Need help checking FP list from Theo

Theo Van Dinter felicity at kluge.net
Tue Sep 7 06:25:36 CEST 2004

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 08:43:10PM -0700, Jeff Chan wrote:
> Theo got us a list of 112 new false positives from across all
> SURBLs.  He showed me the source messages which are almost
> all subscribed newsletters and mailing list messages, so they
> seem quite hammy.

Heh.  I can't wait to see what my full corpus shows (I think the last
list I sent over was most of the ham messages). ;)

> Given the type of source messages and some spot checking, I'm
> inclined to whitelist them all, but I'd like to ask for some help
> checking them first.  Can anyone help check these?

I'll leave that up to you folks, but here's my thoughts.

For most of the listed domains, I have no idea who they are.  The ones I
recognize off-hand are below, FWIW.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Wouldn't it be neat if there was a new Tom Hanks western/romance film called