[SURBL-Discuss] RE: ANNOUNCE: Top SURBL DNS queries and whitelist hits

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Tue Sep 7 15:13:19 CEST 2004

Would it be possible to hard code a "SKIP" for certain URLs?

175	yahoo.com
157	w3.org
87	msn.com
77	flowgo.com

Why have the code even bother to check those? Sort of like a permanent hard
coded Whitelist. (Bah, Skiplist! I have to stop calling it a whitelist!)
This would save traffic.

Just a thought.

--Chris