[SURBL-Discuss] General Questions

Joey Joey at web56.net
Tue Sep 7 15:31:34 CEST 2004

OK I needed to review a few things, and was not able to search within the
list, but only page through the last few days.

I installed the cpan version of surbl plug-in and am running SpamAssassin
version 2.64.
I copied the
/root/.cpan/build/Mail-SpamAssassin-SpamCopURI-0.22/rules/spamcop_uri.cf
file to the /etc/mail/spamassassin/ directory.
I then restarted spamd so that it would take advantage of the new
configuration.

I then went to spamcop and grabbed a couple of domain names from the list
and emailed them to myself from an outside source, but SpamAssassin did not
tag/flag the email with any of the  spamcop_uri scores or details within the
email.

Having said all that, now the question becomes how can I test my
configuration to insure that it's working properly?

Thanks,

Joey