[SURBL-Discuss] Need help checking FP list from Theo

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Wed Sep 8 00:19:54 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, September 7, 2004, 9:18:31 AM, Doc Schneider wrote:

> I'm totally shocked that yale and seti could even be considered "spammy"

> And can I help with the flogging? <BOFH>

Because they appeared in a ham does not mean they're spammy.
Sometimes it just means that some other URI in that message
got tagged.

E.g., a message like:

 "I buy my pills from walgreens.com (a U.S. brick
  and mortar pharmacy) not randompillspammer.com."

could get tagged since it mentions a spammer.  But it
doesn't mean walgreens.com is necessarily a spammer.

Similarly seti and yale probably got mentioned along
with a listed record.