[SURBL-Discuss] Numerous FPs

Steven Champeon schampeo at hesketh.com
Wed Sep 8 00:55:48 CEST 2004

on Sun, Sep 05, 2004 at 11:34:55AM -0600, Ryan Thompson wrote:

> Reposting, for those not following the original thread.
>
> I found the following FPs in WS in a large recent ham corpus. I suggest
> whitelisting all of these.
>
> buckeye-express.com   -- Used in a personal email address, looks legit;
>                          7 examples

It's a cablevision branch ISP in Ohio.

> nm.ru                 -- Used in a personal email address, looks legit

Newmail.ru - same thing.

> advanstar.com         -- Legit uses; found in a well-known dental
>                          newsletter; also personal email address of
>                          one of the editors; 3 messages

ISP in Minnesota.

> postsnet.com          -- Registered exactly one year ago, 51 NANAS,
>                          blank home page, ehh... but I have 4
>                          different legit newsletters with links to
>                          them.

Yeah, but they're really very dirty. Lots of unconfirmed mail coming
from there in my experience. Anyway - not relevant for surbl, but I've
had some real issues with these guys.

Buy "Cascading Style Sheets: Separating Content from Presentation, 2/e" today!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/159059231X/heskecominc-20/ref=nosim/