[SURBL-Discuss] whitelist senderbase top domains?

Mariano Absatz el.baby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 18:52:57 CEST 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 09:23:02 -0700, Bill Landry <billl at pointshare.com> wrote:
> [...]
Mmmhhh this last thing would be awful... does anyone know this?

FTR, I just checked and you have to add 2 entries to whitelist
*.yahoo.com AND yahoo.com...

But I don't want the whole spamcopuri surbl process to stop if it
finds an internally whitelisted domain... that'd be plain wrong.

--
Mariano Absatz - El Baby
el (dot) baby (AT) gmail (dot) com