[SURBL-Discuss] SARE_FRAUD into PH? (Was: RE: Mass-check errors)

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Sep 9 08:48:12 CEST 2004

David Hooton,
This message prompts me to ask, are we getting the SARE_FRAUD
data into PH?  If not...

Chris and other SARE guys, can you get the SARE_FRAUD records
to David for inclusion in PH?

Jeff C.
__

This is a forwarded message
From: Smart,Dan <SmartD at VMCMAIL.com>
To: SpamAssassin-users at incubator.apache.org
Date: Wednesday, September 8, 2004, 7:12:26 AM
Subject: Mass-check errors

Thanks Theo.

I ended up running Dprof against spamassassin, which was simpler to get
running.

What I found was that the Textcat language rules was main time-sink,
followed by the SARE_FRAUD ruleset.  Since SURBL now has the PH list, I
removed the FRAUD ruleset too.

<<Dan>>