[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist all Bonded Senders?

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Thu Sep 9 09:23:06 CEST 2004

> Since you're checking out Bonded Sender, can you request a zone
> transfer or rsync from these guys too so we can check their data?

Note that the Bonded Sender status of a sender (are they or aren't
they) is incorporated into the IADB data.  The same for Habeas status,
and whether they publish SPF records, among many other things (the
complete list of information one can glean from an IADB  lookup is
available here:  http://www.isipp.com/iadbcodes.php)

As Jeff notes, you can sign up to query here:
http://iadb.isipp.com/iadb_query_sign_up.php

If you have any questions, or suggestions, please feel free to contact
me personally.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President/CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy
Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of SJ
Committee Member, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop