[SURBL-Discuss] http://www.antiphishing.org/

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Thu Sep 9 22:55:47 CEST 2004

On Thursday, September 9, 2004, 1:38:03 PM, Frank Ellermann wrote:
> Jeff Chan wrote:

>> Let's see if I can get either of them to respond.

> Please say so if you get an answer from antiphishing.org

> At the moment my impression is that it's some kind of
> Dave Null - but with a working vacation auto-responder.

>                 Bye, Frank

Yes, we would definitely announce if we got them.  However
if anyone knows any personal contacts for us at antiphishing.org
or millersmiles.co.uk, please let me know.  I'm not sure if
my messages to their role accounts/public addresses will get
through.

BTW, I hope everyone here is subscribed to the SURBL announce
list, since that's where important announcements are posted: