[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Start an IP list to block?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Thu Sep 9 23:00:25 CEST 2004

Hi!

> OK, this isn't the first time we've had this discussion, but Raymond and I
> felt this should be made public again. He ran thru some tests of 1500+
> domains and found the following data. Looks like they maybe send from
> zombies, and never their hosts. IPs are similar across the board.

>> 219.254.32.111
>> 201.12.78.140
>> 200.139.104.4
>> 221.143.42.199
>> 219.129.20.250

I can let it run over a somehow bigger collection, but these are the ones
that keep adding domains daily, and i am sick and tired of adding those
daily over and over. They keep comming up with new domains.

Bill also promosed to have a look, so we can at least auto include them
inside SURBL, but any other way would be cool either.

Suggestions ?

Bye,
Raymond.