[SURBL-Discuss] Re: Start an IP list to block?

Raymond Dijkxhoorn raymond at prolocation.net
Thu Sep 9 23:09:37 CEST 2004

Hi!

> Chris, Raymond ,
>
> I went thru a random few of these and they're were listed at Spamhaus.
> Using spamhaus at SMTP level or SA doing RBL lookups would have caught and
> stopped them... Spamcop probably has quite a few of them listed as well

No, that wont work. The spams are sended in via trojans/proxys only the
websites are static. SOME are blocked with DSBL and so but most of the
time they start a spamrun with a fresh set it seems.

So yes, they are inside spamhaus, but only the websites, didnt see mails
sended out from there (yet).

Bye,
Raymond.