[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist all Bonded Senders?

Anne P. Mitchell amitchell at isipp.com
Thu Sep 9 23:11:48 CEST 2004

> I hope she won't mind my sharing her test suggestion in the
> interest of clearing up some confusion:
>
>>  anntaylor.outbound.ed10.com
>>
>>  What it will return is the IP address to which the domain/subdomain is
>>  bound (which IP address is in turn listed in IADB, so that you can get
>>  all the good on it).

Right..IDDB is in essence an authentication database, allowing senders
to declare IP responsibility for subdomains.

We have toyed with adding the IADB response codes for the responsible IP
address directly to IDDB, and would do so if we were told it would be
useful.

For WL purposes, many find IADB2 useful.  I'm sorry I don't have the url
handy...am on the road right now.

Anne

Sent from my Tmobile Sidekick HipTop