[SURBL-Discuss] more FPs

Joe Wein joewein at pobox.com
Fri Sep 10 04:46:53 CEST 2004

John Lundin wrote:
> emailfactory .com and emf0 .com (apparently same folks),
> being used as a web bug and unsub address, respectively.
> 183 and 22 NANAS, created oct '98 and feb '03.
> "Precision opt-in email marketing tools."

emf1.com goes with those two. I've got emf0.com and emf1.com listed because
of two spams sent to two spamtraps on Aug 25 and 28, 2004 originating from
servers  ice.emf0.com and bernard.emf1.com, advertising URLs with the
emf0.com and emf1.com domains. Both domains were less than a year old, with
the name server listed on SBL.

Whether or not we whitelist them for WS, they'll stay on my local blacklist
:-)

Joe
--
http://www.joewein.de/sw/jwSpamSpy/