[SURBL-Discuss] whitelist senderbase top domains?

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Sep 10 16:16:25 CEST 2004

AAAAAHHHH hinet and kornet are the scurge of my exhistence!!!!! I can't
blacklist because our vendors use these. Bastards! :) Drives me insane I
can't just firewall asia! Sorry for anybody here on the list from asia, but
I'm sure you know why! Hell the whole PacRim could be bit bucketed for so
many end users! They should make it an option when home users sign up for an
account :)

--Chris