[SURBL-Discuss] RE: Start an IP list to block?

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Sep 10 16:27:06 CEST 2004

WOW! I think this would hit more FPs then listing the IP! Am I wrong there!
I would never list the name server, as they may be hosting for much more
then just a spammer. That number is sure to be greater then a virtual hosts
number for an IP. Maybe I'm missing something key?

You won't see me ever add an NS IP to SURBL. Now that I've had time to think
of it.

--Chris