[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist Please

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Fri Sep 10 16:43:51 CEST 2004

hmmm.... can't we treat these like we treat com.ar tld? or co.uk? Like Frank
said, just checking the subdomain one more level up for these guys. I don't
see the harm in that. Or am I missing something again?

I think what Jeff meant was another SURBL list entirely ;) No, I think we
have enough as well.

--Chris