[SURBL-Discuss] more FPs

Ryan Thompson ryan at sasknow.com
Fri Sep 10 18:49:20 CEST 2004

Chris Santerre wrote to 'SURBL Discussion list':

>> Whether or not we whitelist them for WS, they'll stay on my
>> local blacklist
>> :-)
>
> Can you email either ryan or myself a copy of the spam? I'd still like
> to have it to list them in UC.

Indeed. Actually, uc at sasknow.com is perfect for that purpose for me.
It's also whitelisted, so you can send any kind of junk you like there.

> Ryan have you listed these guys? I'm still forming my own list here.
> It grows very very slowly. I think I have less then ten domains to add
> to UC.

No, but I should be. :-) Why don't you send your list and we'll compare
notes? "Slowly" is a good thing at this point.

- Ryan

--
   Ryan Thompson <ryan at sasknow.com>

         Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-244-7037   Saskatoon