[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist all Bonded Senders?

Frank Ellermann nobody at xyzzy.claranet.de
Fri Sep 10 19:12:22 CEST 2004

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. wrote:

> I just went and slapped someone (not really!), and had
> that fixed - it *should* have read 127.3.100.7

Tnx, the logic behind these IP codes isn't obvious, and so I
wasn't sure if that was only a typo.

 [127.0.0.2]
> It's simply an alternative to 127.0.0.1, as we have had a
> couple of queriers say that was what they could use

Yes, I tried hard to convince Jeff that abusing 127.0.0.1 is
a big NoNo for multi.surbl.org, even if it means to lose one
of eight bits.

> EPIA is the Email Processing Industry Alliance.  It's a
> cross-industry alliance of ISPs, Spam Filtering companies,
> Email Service Providers, and online marketers.

Tnx for info, the member list appears to be okay, and that I'm
no big fan of RR is probably only a personal thing ;-)  Better
than the ESPC member list mentioning "doubleclick.net", they
occupy several permanent entries in my /etc/hosts file.

                         Bye, Frank