[SURBL-Discuss] whitelist senderbase top domains?

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Sat Sep 11 02:23:22 CEST 2004

OK, we've whitelisted a snapshot of the large ISPs from the
senderbase.org top domains list.  Some notes:

1.  This is a snapshot of the list of the top senders of
mail as determined by sendebase.org's techniques.

2.  We have excluded a few obvious spammers and
included only large ISPs and NSPs.

3.  Whitelisting these ISP domains does not mean their
customers, name servers, IP blocks or anything other
than the ISPs' own domain names will be excluded from
SURBLs.

4.  None of these domains appeared on any SURBLs before
whitelisting.

5.  The sorted list can be found at:

  http://spamcheck.freeapp.net/whitelists/senderbase-isps.sort

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.