For people running Spam Assassin Re: [SURBL-Discuss] important reduce wrise renkles & skin spots (fwd)

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Sat Sep 11 04:21:24 CEST 2004

>> No. I am running SA3. No hits, and one of the the nameservers is
>> inside
>> SBL. Should have given hits... but it didnt.
>
> OK I thought it was already a feature of SA to look for plain
> domains in the message body.  At least they were talking about
> it since they want to duplicate the behavior of most mail clients
> as a matter of principle.

I hope it's ok for me to post this here - many apologies if it's not!

We are just releasing a set of SA rules to do an IADB2 lookup (and are
hoping to find someone who knows both perl and SA who can take those
rules and add an optional IDDB lookup to the front of them).

If there is anyone here who is running SA who would like to test the
rule out for us and give us feedback, we'd love to share it with you!

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell, Esq.
President/CEO
Institute for Spam and Internet Public Policy
Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of SJ
Committee Member, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop