[SURBL-Discuss] FP on WS

Jeff Chan jeffc at surbl.org
Tue Sep 14 09:25:34 CEST 2004

On Tuesday, September 14, 2004, 12:12:14 AM, Jeff Chan wrote:
> On Monday, September 13, 2004, 11:58:17 PM, Bill Landry wrote:
>> Found orchardbank-MUNGED-.com is listed on WS.  Probably doesn't need much
>> justification for removal, but the domain was registered on May 30, 1997.
>> Found two old NANAS listing, one from 11/02 and one from 2/03.

>> Bill

> Can you describe their organization and why they may not be
> spammers?

> Jeff C.

OK I did a little research and it looks like
orchardbank-MUNGED-.com is a bank owned by household.com,
which in turn is owned by hsbc.com.  It's probably fairly
safe to assume they're not pill spammers or zombie users.

Whitelisting them all.

Next time it would be really helpful if you could please
provide a little background.