[SURBL-Discuss] [OT] FUN: Something to send your family members!

Chris Santerre csanterre at merchantsoverseas.com
Wed Sep 15 18:14:10 CEST 2004

I lost my freakin mind last night. I was about to drive to someone's house
and stick the phone someplace they didn't want it ;) Rather then just rant
about it, I figured I would take my anger and put it towards something
constructive.

So for anyone who knows what I'm talking about on this page, feel free to
spam it to all your friends and family! ;)

http://www.rulesemporium.com/rant.html

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.surbl.org
'It is not the strongest of the species that survives,
not the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.'
Charles Darwin