[SURBL-Discuss] important reduce wrise renkles & skin spots ( fwd)

Alex Broens surbl at alexb.ch
Wed Sep 15 23:39:04 CEST 2004

Jeff Chan wrote:

> On Wednesday, September 15, 2004, 5:33:11 AM, Alex Broens wrote:
>
>>blacklist FP:
>

>>iaef.org.ar
>

> Can you explain who they are and why we should whitelist them?

Argentine Financial Executives Association, non profit.

the equivalent of:
British Financial Executives Association (http://www.cima.org.uk/)
US Financial Executives Institute (http://www.fei.org/)
Financial Executives Institute of Australia (http://www.fei.org.au)
etc.

why?  I doubt they'd spam... REALLY DOUBT IT.

There's one NANAE report from 2003 which I don't trust.

btw: Seems to me that there's been quite a few Argentine (*.ar) FPs lately.
(and that not because its my place of birth :-)

h2h

Alex