[SURBL-Discuss] RFC: pj.surbl.org - list from Joe Wein and Prolocation data

David Hooton david.hooton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:06:34 CEST 2004

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:43:32 -0700, Jeff Chan <jeffc at surbl.org> wrote:
> we thought it might be useful to make the PJ data available as
> a separate list, at least within multi.surbl.org, the combined
> SURBL.  We'd like to get your comments on this.

I think having a separate list makes sense if the data quality is
different to that of the pooled data it was previously connected to.

> We're also wondering whether the PJ data should be taken out of
> WS, or left in, if we do make PJ a distinct list.

No point in lowering the hitrate of the superset, any additional score
added to a spam is better than none at all.

> Please comment,

The greater choice and control we provide SURBL users the better.  If
we have the ability to sustainably break data out like this and
provide ongoing data quality ratings to aid score adjustments I think
we should do it.

--
Regards,

David Hooton