[SURBL-Discuss] Whitelist catholicexchangeMUNGED.com

Joe Wein joewein at pobox.com
Sat Sep 18 00:45:45 CEST 2004

> I have a customer who keeps tripping catholicexchangeMUNGED.com
>
> Can we get this removed from WS SURBL?

Registered in 2000. The only spams I've seen this in were 419s, which
generally use other people's domains, or (rarely) very recently registered
domains.

Folks, please do not list domains mentioned in 419s or used as 419 sender
domains, unless they are freshly registered (usually ns=yahoo,
whois=melbourneit.com, but have seen others).

Joe
--
http://www.joewein.de/sw/jwSpamSpy/